Wednesday, January 28, 2015

tContrast, Balance, Harmony


Contrast, Balance, Harmony- I chose this picture because I felt like it was an accurate representation of all of the materials required. This picture depicts contrast in the obvious element that the colors contrast with one another. There is a clear sense of balance in this photo as well. The arms are perfectly constructed in the shot to make all sides of the photo balanced and even. There is also a sense of harmony to this photo that I feel has to do with the psychological contrast. I don't know the meaning of this photo because I am not the one who photographed it, but I feel like there is a deeper contrast that what is plainly seen. The beauty of photography and art is that everyone interprets it differently and I believe the psychological contrast to this is that all people need the support of one another. I also get the sense of hard work and unity of people working together, which too could be apart of psychological contrast.

No comments:

Post a Comment